Case Study: QC Apps for Global Leading Fashion Brand and Chain Stores
- Headquarter : California, USA, with 10+ Worldwide Merchandising Offices in Mexico, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Hong Kong
- 300+ Garment Suppliers in US, European and Asia Countries
- 50+ In-House and Outsourcing Garment Inspectors
- 800-1,000 Fashion Styles and Sales Orders Per Month
- 2,000 – 3,000 QC Reports Per Month
- Centralised IT Team focus in Network Infrastructure
GAP in Existing Quality Control Processes
- Quality Control Process is Manual and Data Sharing is Slow!
- Quality Control Reports for Customers are Handwritten and in Basic EXCEL format, Data Presentation and Result Interpretation are Not Systematic!
- Inspectors Spend Too Much Time (Normally ½ day) to Prepare QC Reports with 100+ Images after On-site Inspection!
- Customers Complain on QC Reports, Frequent Delays and Inconsistent!
- Managers Being Chased Constantly on Decisions, External and Internal!
- QC Analysis Reports Preparation Time is 1 week to 10 days!
- QC Changes Tedious to Upgrade, Implement and Ramp In!
- Save Time – Increase Daily Productivity of Inspectors and Reduce Data Entry and Manipulating Time!
- Strengthen Process –Standardize QC Checkpoints, Defect Codes, Early Alerts, etc!
- Real Time Reports – QC Reports are Ready Real Time for Suppliers, Customers and Managers!
- Big Data Availability –All Historical QC Data are Accessible 24/7, so are the Analysis & Trend KPI Reports!
TOOL – CLOUDQCAPPS (Operation)
FINAL RESULTS & BENEFITS for CUSTOMERS
- Report Automation on Various Reports Over 2000/month
- QC Reporting Time Reduces from Average 90 mins to 30 secs
- Intelligent Big Data Analysis During Off Work Hours
- Strengthen Workflow and Eliminate Human Input Problems
- Reduce Staff Training Effort, Improve their Confidence
- Do ONCE : No Data Re-input to avoid Human Errors
- Save QC Time and Cost
- QC Inspectors – QC Productivity Increased Significantly
- QC Manager – Accurate KPI Reports created within 15 mins
- Resource Planning and Assessments
- People – QC Staff Workload Scheduling and Performance Assessments
- Contractors – Analysis on Defects Pattern and Failures Trend, Allowing
Tight and Precise Quality Assurance on Inbound Services and Supplies
Customer Feedback : QC Department Costs Reduced by 33% !!